A handy guide for dealing with the Pegula daughters… February 9, 2011Posted by calvin in Uncategorized.
Tags: General nonsense, Opinions, Sabres
Since the Pegula daughters are on Twitter, I thought it might be nice to publish a little guide for how to interact with them. Listen up, fans – I’m only going to do this once.
- Do NOT ask them for tickets to a game or an event at HSBC Arena.
- Do NOT request that they speak to their father about your favorite/least-favorite player.
- Do NOT try to worm team memorabilia out of them.
- Do NOT harass them about decisions their father makes regarding the team.
- Do NOT talk to them so much you make them leave Twitter (see Stafford, Drew).
Five easy rules, people. Learn them, know them, live them.